One Way Street
Loving you was the wrong way
down a one-way street
All go and no return
Direction south without a north
or east with no west.
And you the centre. And me?
Caught half way round the roundabout
with no exits but the wrong one.
Carol A. Stephen
April 16, 2013
- Un-Love Poem (worldlywinds.com)
- Not a Love Poem (rlf588.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo Day 10 – You Still Love To Drink! (wordyrappinghood.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo Challenge: Day 10 (dolunaylaben.wordpress.com)
- To Love you #napowrimo #unlovepoem (wizardnews.wordpress.com)